The Basic Benefits of Blogging every Business can Enjoy
Are you unhappy with your business’ search rankings? Are you hoping to generate leads from your website? A blogging strategy might be the digital marketing solution your company needs. The benefits of blogging, which have been well-documented, can help just about any company grow.
Why Business Blogging is an Effective Marketing Strategy
Blogging is a simple and effective inbound marketing strategy, which provides short-term and long-term results. From the world’s most valuable brands to small and medium-sized businesses, blogging is used on websites around the world.
A business blog is very different from an online news publication, like Forbes. The benefits of blogging for business are measured in new contacts, leads and customers, not subscribers and advertising revenue.
Whether your industry is finance, sports or even health care, an informative, well-written blog on your website can accomplish all of this and more:
- Increase online traffic
- Nurture and convert prospects and leads
- Engage current customers
- Differentiate your business from its competitors
- Increase demand for products or services
- Establish your business as an industry thought leader
Key Statistics that Show the Benefits of Blogging
The benefits of blogging have been proven over and over. Studies and polls show that businesses with active blogs have more effective marketing campaigns.
If you don’t believe us, these numbers don’t lie.
- 77 percent of people who are online read blogs
- Companies with blogs receive 55 percent more visitors to their websites
- Companies who publish blogs receive 67 percent more leads than businesses who don’t
- 61 percent of Americans have made a purchase after reading a blog
- Marketers who prioritize blogging are 13 times more likely to enjoy positive ROI
These statistics and others show why blogging is a strategy of choice in digital marketing campaigns. When combined with other marketing options, like SEO and social media, the potential benefits of blogging are endless.