Arguably the most important part of your business these days is your website. It brings traffic to your business, it’s your online storefront presence and it gives your prospective customers a sneak peek into your business. So, who you pick as your web design company on Long Island is incredibly important to your business.
What Your Web Design Company on Long Island Should be Asking
Especially when starting out, your web design company should be asking you a lot of questions. They need to find out what you stand for and the finer points of your business. A web design company needs to know the three C’s of your business, (Company, Competitors and Clients). If they haven’t asked questions and just get started with designs, you should recognize this as a huge red flag.
10 Sample Questions Your Web Design Company on Long Island Should be Asking
- What are the primary and secondary goals for your website?
- Who is your target market?
- Describe a typical client?
- Who are your competitors, online and offline?
- What are your current offline marketing tactics?
- Where is your target market audience presence (local, national, international)?
- What are your brand guidelines?
- Do you have your own content writer?
- What are assets you will provide (photos, videos, images, menus, brochures)?
- Do we have access to your current site and analytics?
These questions help both of you. By asking them, the web design company gets to understand your company culture. Better understanding your company helps the web design company better design the site to meet the wants and need of your consumers both from a design perspective but also for functionality. If your main customers are accessing from mobile, your web design company on long island will understand the need for a responsive web site. There are many aspects of your site that these questions help bring to light. Consult with your web design company to better understand the needs for these questions and make sure to be diligent about who you hire to create and manage your web design. If you’re thinking about a new website please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 1-516-535-5353 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!