On Long Island, taxi top advertising is a powerful way to build brand awareness, gain impressions and reach a mass audience. This advertising tactic is one of the most cost-effective ways to deliver an eye-level message that commands the attention of viewers 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Find out why you should consider incorporating taxi top advertising into your marketing mix.
Taxi Top Advertising | Driving Your Brand
Taxi top advertising provides high visibility for your brand or company on a daily basis. It will also reinforce your brand’s message due to frequent exposure, since viewers won’t be able to ignore your ad. Taxi tops are essentially a billboard in motion that is seen by thousands of pedestrians and drivers in hard to reach suburban areas, especially on Long Island.
Benefits of Taxi Top Advertising
- The lowest cost per thousand impressions because taxis are constantly in motion.
- An affordable advertising method that can highlight your brand or company on Long Island.
- It’s a lower cost alternative to other print and billboard ads.
High Reach and Frequency
- The traffic routes that the taxi passes through will help widen the audience reach and ultimately force people to see your brand or company message several times a day.
- This type of advertising method sends a message that targets pedestrians, bicyclists and drivers alike.
- Taxis are always in the middle of a crowd, including shopping centers, transportation hubs and of course all over the roads.
Increase Brand Awareness
- An effective format for brands to communicate with the public with an optimal viewing height.
- They create repetitive exposure, which leads to higher consumer recognition.
- Since the taxi top is back-lit, it enables full visibility of ads during the day and night.
- Driving your brand or company with double-sided, eye-level ads leads to high-level exposure since consumers see them frequently.
5 Design Tips for Taxi Top Ads
Since taxi top ads are in constant motion, you want to be sure that your audience can clearly see and understand your brand message. Here are a few tips to keep in mind when it comes to the design of your taxi top ad:
- Make sure your ad is recognizable, memorable and easy to understand.
- Messages need to be short and the point so that they instantly capture the viewer’s attention.
- Your branding should be obvious and as simple as possible.
- Ads should be colorful, vibrant and include a large graphic, such as your company logo.
- Shy away from using photos that do not create any connection to your brand.