How you’ll Benefit from a Long Island SEO Strategy
Local search is an opportunity businesses can no longer ignore. Half of the two trillion yearly Google searches are now focused locally. Every day, these people look up business phone numbers, addresses and more online. If your business is not easily find-able in search engines, it may be because you don’t have the right Long Island SEO strategy.
What is Local SEO?
How can it Help my Business?
With new businesses opening all the time on Long Island, the competition can be tough to cut through. While in years past businesses invested in monthly circulars, digital advertising now offers the potential for greater exposure at a lower cost.
For example, if your restaurant is located in Rockville Centre, a Long Island SEO strategy could improve your local online visibility to help increase customers from your community and the towns that surround it.
As Google works to provide more individualized, localized results, business are finding that local search can have a big impact on their bottom line.
6 Quick Long Island SEO Tips and Tricks
- Set up a Google My Business
- Optimize all landing pages with local keyword data.
- Ensure your name, address and phone number listings are consistent online.
- Receive genuine reviews from your customers on Google and Yelp.
- Optimize search engine snippets.
- Develop local inbound and outbound links.